Here’s the latest on the major part of the project- building and running a Cookery School
- Courtyard Building -conversion work is well underway, and on plan- open early Dec
- Naming decision made- Tideswell School of Food.
- 2 of us have been on 2 cookery school courses in Devon and Halifax to learn how it’s done from top cookery schools- thanks to Prue Leith for her advice, Ashburton Cookery School and Stella West-Harling, and Anita Cormack at The Cooking School at Dean Clough
- All major kitchen equipment supply negotiated and ordered- thanks to Neff, Franke Sissons, Astrocast, Middle Peak Marble, Markowitz
- Sorting out phone and computer requirements with help from David Brindley in the village
- About to advertise for staff- closing date for applications 25th October.
- Holding page website set up ready for enquiries – Tideswell School of Food
- October is very busy with some critical actions- School of Food course planning, recruitment, more equipment specifying, pricing and costs, starting a voucher scheme, finding some brewery equipment and developing the courses, identfying payment systems, etc etc…